Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tokyo, Japan 10.02.2011 - ELLE Girl interview


Download
Translation of the questions:
Q1:who was the most active one to be in love?
Q2:who has the most childish action?
Q3:which kind of toys do you guys have the most?
Q4:who is very good at sports?
Q5:who is hard to get up early in the morning?
Q6:which of you have the best grade?
Q7:who is not good at falling in love or whose love fortune is the worst?
Translation by Theresa
Bill: Konnichiwa Elle TV! We are…
All: Tokio Hotel
Bill: We just wanna say hi to all the readers and all who are supporting us and our record
dark side of the sun is just out and i hope you like it. Who hasn’t bought it yet
just go and buy it… where you can
All: (laughs)
Bill: And thank you so much for the support and we can’t wait to see you guys
Tom: Arigato

Elle Japan: who has the most experience with relationships?
Bill: Tom
Tom: relationships?
Georg: Tom
Bill: No, relationships, not but he’s aggresive anyways so, Tom

Elle Japan: do they ever argue or get on each others’ nerves?
Bill: Everyone is sometimes because..
Tom: I mean, we all are sometimes
Bill and Georg: Yeah
Bill: We all are sometimes
Georg: Especially when we’re together
Bill: When we are working the whole day and sometimes we are tired at the end of the day
then we get into each others…
Tom: And we like toys

Elle Japan:what toys do they …like/are they into lately?
Bill: I just, I just got a Woody from Toy Story
Tom: and a Buzz Lightyear
Bill: and a Buzz Lightyear
Georg laughs
Bill: I have them at home and I love them. I’ve been to Disneyland
Tom: Yeah
Bill: I love Disneyland and I just
Tom: And wwe always have a new toy for the tour so sometimes we have a plane or a helicopter
Georg: cars
Toms: cars, like, like
Georg: RC cars

Elle Japan: Who works out?
Tom: Me
Georg: Me
Bill: Not me

Elle Japan: Who sleeps the most/the latest?
Tom: Me
Georg: Me
Bill: Oh no, that’s that’s
Tom: That’s definitely me
Bill, No, Georg you are
Tom: You are
Bill: You are getting up early you changed a little bit
TomL Yeah
Georg: It’s hard for me
Tom: He’s getting up early
Bill: But Tom and me
Tom: We can sleep for 24 hrs
Bill: Yeah

Elle Japan: Who got best grades at school?
Georg: Me
Tom: Me
Bill: Georg? Pfft (makes face)
Georg: Smart has nothing to do with good grades
Bill: Yeah, exactly
Tom: But he had good grades in school, I’m smart

Elle Japan: Why isn’t Bill in a relationship?
Georg: (mumbles something)
Tom: Nobody wants him
Bill: Nobdy wants me
Tom: That’s what I said, You just have to come take the chance, kiss him and
ask for a relationship (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment