Monday, April 11, 2011

Translation – 22.03.07 RTL Exclusiv

Translation:
Reporter: At a PR-appointment in Paris, the city of love, the world is still fine; the French girls scream on the top of their voices out of happiness. The bad German headlines haven't reached France yet; Tom and Bill in the army? A big scandal. Since then they haven't been on television for nine months. Today they make their first statement in a magazine; Us in the army? I wonder how that'll go. A good question, that we also asked the DSDS (Deutschland sucht den Superstar= German form of Idol) candidates in Köln.
Mark Medloch: They should do it. I mean, they've made enough money, put it on their bank accounts and go in the army. They'll learn something there maybe to shoot around a bit, be a bit more of a man. I mean, when you've grown up on the street (?) I would also use it.
Francisca Uria: I would go in into the army, to hold a cool gun and be allowed to shoot a bit [laughs]. I'm a wannabe-Bond girl anyway, I'd really love to hold a weapon and shoot away
Reporter: Well, that's not really what it's all about in the army. We've looked for things that help a person get rejected. Bad eyesight will do the trick and maybe funny but just as capable is an allergy to wasps; that is also good enough to get rejected.
Thomas Enns: I think their manager should do that, just find a couple of things that'll somehow get them out of this.
Lisa Bund: I've got no idea. My brother had the same problem, but they just forgot about him
Reporter: But it's quite improbable that they'll forget Tokio Hotel, but it's probably better for the boys, because of this they've certainly heard of before:
Guy: LEFT! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment