Thursday, February 16, 2012

03.02.12 VIP Call

BILL: Hey you, it´s Tokio Hotel and we are calling you cause we wanna answer another fan question today. And the first one is: What is your favorite song of the moment?
uhm… that´s a hard question again but I definitely like BUSH at the moment. “Sound Of Winter” is a great song. I think the whole record is nice but “Sound Of Winter” is a really really good song. So I definitely like this one and I´m really into Skrillex at the moment.
TOM: Alright I like Backstreet… oh no no.. I like the new song of Noel Gallagher. Yeah I think “If I had a gun” is a really really nice song…
BILL: Yeah!
GEORG: You listen to me, right?
TOM: Always
GEORG: For me it´s … the song of the moment is maybe Coldplay with “Paradise” I think.
GUSTAV: For me it´s “Rebell Yell” from Billy Idol. very old school.
TOM: That´s very new …
GEORG: …very very new
TOM: You´re always into the charts, right?
GEORG: But it´s not the new song but the songs of the moment, you know?
TOM: the next question is: would you sing a song in Spanish?
I know I could… I could
BILL: … I don´t know if I can do it honestly like I don´t know… I´m so… so kind of lazy when it comes to different languages… so ehm… yeah I´m not really good in it. I mean ….
TOM: I know “Te Quiero” (= Ich Liebe Dich)
BILL: Yeah our Spanish fans teach us some new words. And I mean… maybe I could try it but I don´t think I can do it
TOM: I will … for the next record do one song in Spanish
Transcript by THWonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment