Monday, May 21, 2012

18.05.12 VIP Call

Bill: Hey you! It’s Tokio Hotel and we are going to answer another fan question. It’s from Angie from France and she wants to know what our favorite Aerosmith song is and uhm: have we – have you ever seen Aerosmith live? Uh..
Tom: Favorite Aerosmith of mine is, uhm..
Bill: “Dude Looks Like A..” – For me it’s “Dude Looks Like A Lady” for sure. I love this song so much! So, uhm, yeah “Dude Looks Like A Lady”.
Tom: Hm… What – What’s the name of the song? I always forget it! It’s an old one, like, uhm..
Bill: “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing”.
Tom: Ah, that one!
Georg: “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing” is great, yeah.
Bill: yeah! That’s good. And I’ve never seen them live, but.. *Tom interrupts
Tom: “Dream on”, “Dream on” is my favorite one, so.
Bill: Yeah and I’ve never seen them live actually. I really wanna see them.
Tom: No.
Bill: So, uhm, ya! I hope they play sometime soon.
Tom: Are they still playing?
Bill: I don’t know.
Tom: I’d love to see them, definitely.
Georg: Yeah.
Bill: Alright! Have a good day. Bye bye!
Tom: Bye!
Georg: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment