Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BRAVO nº 04/2013 – Germany || Translation

Tom-e-Bill-Kaulitz-2013-BRAVO-alemanhaTom-e-Bill-Kaulitz-2013-BRAVO-alemanha-abril
Bill, why haven’t you found your “only one”?
He’s been lonely for so long… The Tokio Hotel singer talked to BRAVO about his difficulty in finding the “right girl”.
DSDS season this year is full of flirt and great feelings. The former candidate Sarah Joelle Jahnel (23) claims that the candidates are having sex with each other. And with Lisa Wohlgemuth (21) and Erwin Kintop there is also a young couple in love thrown into the mix. Well, love can be beautiful: As long as you find someone who will always be there for you, understands you and takes you as you are. This is the best feeling in the world! But what if this person simply does not come into your life? You wait and wait but it just doesn’t happen.
This is also the case of DSDS judge Bill Kaulitz. The 23-years-old guy has been single for 8 years! This is an eternity! No cuddling, no kissing, no butterflies in the stomach for too long! This is so sad! Before the breakthrough with Tokio Hotel in the summer of 2005, he had 5 girlfriends! After that: nothing – despite the girls around the world who adore him.
The rocker speaks openy about this topic: “Of course I want that to happen to me too. Each person is made to be with someone”. But why doesn’t this work for you too, Bill? “I ask that myself too”, he laughs and shrugs, trying to find answers to this question. “I have trouble trusting people. This can be a major problem”.
Which is understandable, since Bill has been in the spotlight since 15 years old. “Who really likes me for who I am and who only likes me because I’m famous?” are questions that arise every time when the singer and judge gets to know new people. “Besides, I could also have high expectations when it comes to love. Many people are in relationships because they can not be alone. I don’t want this. Or they want to be in one or not! When I fall in love, I fall in love completely – forever and always. I don’t want to reach an agreement with this person, it just has to fit”. Find the “only one” – that certainly puts a good mental picture in your head. And it’s very romantic. But sometimes you should give a chance to those people who don’t seem perfect to you at first glance. Because often feelings like trust develop over time.
This is also what Bill’s twin brother Tom tries to put into the head of his brother: “Is not so easy for Bill to meet women when I’m around. They only have eyes for me”, he starts joking but then gets serious: “Jokes aside, I really want to help Bill. I always tell him that his expectations in love are too high”. Unlike Bill, Tom never had problems with getting close to girls. Quite the opposite: When the boys from Loitsche started, Tom bragged of his “adventures” with groupies that he took to his hotel room – he didn’t kept quiet about them.
But the wild times came to an end: the 23-years-old guy is happy with ONE girl. Since 2011, there are rumors that he is in a relationship with Ria (27), from Hamburg. What does Bill think about his twin brother having a girlfriend?It’s weird to me. He has someone, I don’t. But I know we’ll always have the closest relationship. We come in a double pack. A girl, basically, is in a relationship with both of us.”. The brothers are indeed inseparable. They always appear as a duo – which is at this moment also the case of DSDS.
What really makes them strong: Bill and Tom can often communicate to each other just by thinking or looking at each other. And pledge: “We want to die together!” But a life without love? Both don’t want that. Tom has found his luck – and Bill may also meet his “only” soon. Eight years of loneliness are definitely enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment