Thursday, January 26, 2012

20.01.12 VIP Call

Bill: hey you, it’s Tokio Hotel, and We are calling you, because we wanna answer some more fan questions, and today we have a great question from Peru, and the question’s: “which was your favorite country on the Latin America tour?”. For me it’s hard to say, I mean the whole tour was just an experiance. I mean we had a lot of fun, and we had a couple of off days, and um, like there’s one thing I’ll ways remember and that’s the Maya pyramid thing (Tom :that was crazy) . That was just crazy, we had a great time all together.
Tom: And he? Has a nice video from all of us like doing a ritual (laughs). But yeah, I keep it..so.
Bill: yeah that was certainly a lot of fun. And I mean the concerts In general were just so energetic and I of course can remember the concert in Mexico, cuz it was such a huge concert. (Tom:unbelievable)
Tom: and we had also our first earthquake right, in Chile
Bill: yeah
Georg :yeah , it was chile right?
Gustav: yeah
Tom: yeah that was scary. I can remember like I was lying on the bed, and
Bill: we all woke up at night? It was just really scary. And kind of crazy,
Tom: or maybe Georg just had another meeting, in the toilet . (cant understand this part they keep laughing lol)
Bill: then we have another question from Mexico, and the question is , “what do you miss most about being on tour?” . Umm… ( I can’t understand what Tom asked , but I think he misunderstood the question:)
Bill: no. What we miss about being on tour, like being on the road, and um.. I think it’s just..
Tom: I’m not missing the tour bus
Bill: no, me neither. It’s just, for me I think it’s just, the feeling to be that excited every night, cuz we are kind of nervous everyday and um yeah, to see like all the cities and just be together you know, Everybody (can’t understand this part) get the feedback from the fans, being on stage every night, I think it’s just the whole package (Tom: right)
It’s just, for me it’s hard to chose like one thing, it’s just the whole package. (can’t understand the little rest)
Georg: I miss the good food on tour
*All agree then Tom starts cracking up*
Georg: we always
Tom: that’s it Georg, you don’t have good food at home?( not sure about the first part )
Georg: no, I cook myself and I am not the best
Tom: we should meet and I make good pasta for you
Georg : aww that would be great
By everyone! Bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment