Wednesday, March 21, 2012

12.03.12 VIP Call

Transcript by Facebook.com/TH Wonderland 
BILL: Hey you, it´s Tokio Hotel and we wanna call you because we need some inspiration for Georgs…
Bill & TOM: birthday!
BILL: Yeah
… TOM: Party!
BILL: Party!
TOM: Maybe like a really cool theme like… something like coyote ugly party
(Bill laughs)
TOM: like a girls party or something…
BILL: A theme party would be nice! Yeah!
TOM: Yeah!
BILL: No but it´s just around the corner. Are you excited Georg?
GEORG: I´m totally excited. I´m getting really old now.
BILL: I know. It´s kind of too old. I mean…
TOM: How old? 28 or what was it?
GEORG: …five
(laughs)
BILL: But I think it would be a great idea to fly to Vegas. I mean we´ve just been there together. … But it´s been a lot of fun and a great time
TOM: …what you did in Vegas… strip clubs and…
BILL: Tell your girlfriend.
(laughs)
TOM: Yeah tell your girlfriend.
GEORG: She was with us. Don´t you remember?
(laughs)
BILL: So okay… let us know about some great ideas for Georgs birthday and we hear you pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment