Wednesday, March 21, 2012

16.03.12 VIP Call

BILL: Hey you! We are calling because we wanna answer another fan question and Gustav, what’s the question today?
GUSTAV: Uhm.. Tom, have you ever think about to – to design, uh, your own guitar and if, would it be acoustic or electric?
TOM: Uh.. I think it would be electric. And, uhm, ja, I would do it. I mean, if the payment is alright, I would.
ALL: [laugh]
GEORG: But you would do everything, right? If the payment is alright.
TOM: But I think it would be electric guitar and, uhm, ja, I don’t know. Maybe I would give it a name. I mean like – like something like Pamela or..
ALL: [laugh]
TOM: Something like that!
BILL: I would like to design a guitar for you.
TOM: Oh, you could.
BILL: I would love to do that. I mean, we were thinking about actually designing a guitar.
TOM: I would do it in the future for sure, I mean.
BILL: And I would definitely design my new, uh, microphone for my next tour. I mean, by.. [gets interrupted by Georg]
GEORG: For YOUR next tour? Oh, when is it, Bill?
TOM & BILL: [laughs]
BILL: I know, it’s gonna be my next tour with my microphone.
TOM: Yeah.
BILL: So, okay, alright. Have a great day and see you pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment