Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DSDS Feb 16 Online

Catch it while you can! We will be back later with the Best of GIFS from the über talented aliens who know how to do that!!
http://rtl-now.rtl.de/deutschland-sucht-den-superstar/recall-folge-4.php?container_id=115205&player=1&season=10
01-12
Small recap notes from BKth4e:
The first song is ” Call me maybe ” and the lyrics are once again the biggest task. And now they have to show, whether they can give the jury a ” hot ” performance.
Dieter: It would be nice, if you can give you a good performance.
But it sounds already a little weird, at least from some candidates.
Oh, they gave the jury a little note. And Bill said, I thought it would be really a telephone number
The jury is not very amused about their performance. Dieter called it nearly bullshit.
Yes, and they all think, that they have to go home
#2
The next group has to sing Robbi Williams ” Candy “. During the rehearsal you could already feel, that some of the group don’t like the song. But that’s the task. So they try to use also the night to practise.
That’s the reason, why Daniel tries to catch the eye of the jury with his outfit. Mr. Gaga !!!!
Instead of rehearsing, Daniel is only busy with his make-up.
And now they have to show it to the jury.
Their reaction: hahaha
Dieter: Are you tired? Everything ok? What is that? Do you have two toilett brushes on your shoulder?
Daniel: No, that is from a 1 Doller shop and you told me, that I am Mr. Styling and so I thought
Dieter: Yes, that’s right. I told you in the casting, that you have to do something. So, it’s good.
Daniel: Bill was my inspiration.
Dieter: That is cool. I like it
And now they sing !!!
Bill ( to Pierro ): You are too dogged. It’s like Mr. Doctor, you want to be perfect. It was only a middle-class performance
Dieter ( to Wincent ): You are too afraid. Even, if you don’t like the song, you have to perform.
Tom ( to Daniel ) : With those duster, this is so crazy and weird. That’s only funny. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to work on it.
Dieter: The best was little roly-poly in the middle. Only fighter will go through.
The next group has to performe : Gossip ” Move in the right direction ”
But it always the same, they are not so thrilled about the song. Yeah, but that’s the task. So I am curious to see, who will take this task and turn it into a great performance.
Next morning, everyone is very nervous and afraid, that they have to go home.
Sarah is in a bad mood.
Dieter: Oh, you are already very tanned. For that you get already points.
Mateo: What’s wrong girls? As you walked to us, you had to hold your clothes?
Girls: Yeah, we lost weight.
Dieter: Ja, especially you. I would love to give you a burger. You are so thin. That doesn’t look healty. Do you have an eating disorder?
Diana: No, I am moving too much, I am too busy.
Dieter: Then stop this
The group sings the song.
Mateo: I like your clothes. As a guy I like it very much. But it was more middle-class.
Dieter ( to Nora ) You have star appeal, but
Mateo: I don’t like, that you talk so much and to say, I try to adapt to the bright voices of the others. That’s bullshit. You always have an excuse.
Dieter: Well, I don’t think so. I like people, who talk much. In Interviews, you have to talk also, so that’s ok for me. Even if they talk bullshit, is better than to be shy and quiet.
Mateo: If you think.
That was a strange situation, because Dieter and Mateo had a little dispute. And Bill and Tom sitting in the middle, didn’t know, what to say and kept quiet. Good decision.
Bill: Diana, I have to watch you all the time. It looks like a star. I can’t take my eyes of you.
Bill: Susan, you are always good, always solid in your performance.
Dieter: Yes, that’s true. But you have to work on your outfit and star appeal
Tom: Sarah, you always look so arrogant
Sarah: I know, everybody think, that I am a bitch, but I am not. I don’t know why, people think I am.
And then they start sending people HOME! So, we will not tell you that part.
AND THEN THERE IS MORE DRAMA!
Talk soon! WHO is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment