Monday, April 30, 2012

27.04.12 VIP Call


Bill: Hey you! It’s Tokio Hotel and Georg, tell us: what’s the fan question for this week?
Georg: And today the question is: Can you imagine to have your own brand of alcoholic beverage?
Bill: Totally!
Georg: Hm..
Tom: Ja! For sure!
Bill: For sure! For me a hundred – I – I can say hundred procent: Ja! I would love to!
Tom: Fresh, fresh, fresh plum juice.
Georg: Noh.. That’s disgusting.
Tom: And with vodka. Ja!
Bill: With vodka.
Tom: Like plum juice mixed with, uh..
Bill: Vodka.
Tom: Or whisky.
Bill: Or whisky, ja.
Georg: I think an own beer brand would be great.
Bill: I would love – Ja – I – I mean..
Tom: I can also imagine, like, have my own cigarettes. I love to smoke, I love to drink, so.. Alcohol and cigarettes! [laughs]
Bill: [laughs] Ja! It’s the perfect, uh..
Tom: Combination!
Bill: Combination, ja! The perfect match with Tokio Hotel. I – I think I would – I would love to have my own whiskey or something like that. That would be cool.
Tom: Ja.
Bill: Ja. For sure. So, thank you very much for this question and, uh, have a great day!
Tom: See you!
Georg: Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment